HYDRAFORCE PRESSURE REDUCING/RELIEVING VALVE PR10-31-0-N-33
New, Hydraforce. A screw-in, cartridge-style, direct-acting, spool-type, hydraulic pressure reducing/relieving valve with internal pilot and internal spring chamber drain, designed to act as a pressure-regulating device for secondary circuits.
In its steady state, the PR10-31 allows flow to pass bidirectionally from 2 to 1, with the spring chamber constantly drained at 3. On attainment of a pre-determined pressure at 1, the cartridge shifts to restrict input flow at 2, thereby regulating pressure at 1. In this mode, 1 to 3 will be relieved.
- Brand HydraForce
- Model PR10-31-0-N-33
- Type Pressure Reducing/Relieving
- Pressure Rating 3000 PSI max.
- Pressure Setting 3500 PSI, Adjustable
- Flow 8 GPM max.
- Fits into VC10-3 Cavity
- Features 1/4" Hex Allen head, Cartridge Only
- Overall Size 4-3/4" x 1-1/8"
- Shpg. 1 lb.