I seem to be having a hard time getting the battery to charge. Can you offer some assistance?
A: Please follow the procedures below. If you still can’t get the battery to charge call us at 800-488-3407.
1. Plug the battery charger from the auger kit into a standard 120 VAC outlet. The status light on the charger should glow red.
2. Install the battery into the charger. The status light on the charger should begin flashing green.
3. When the status light changes from flashing green to solid green, the battery is fully charged and can be removed from the charger.
4. Press the test button on the side of the battery. The four indicator lights should light up, indicating a full charge.
5. Install the battery into the ice auger powerhead and run the powerhead to confirm that the battery is providing power.